Internet Sales of
Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood, Florida
1999 SVT Ford F150 Lightning
The color is Oxford White with a Medium Graphite interior.
Price: $10,900 VIN: 2FTZF0763XCB05411 miles: 100,400
|SVT Special Features
● 5.4L Triton V8
● Eaton Supercharger & Intercooler
● 360 horse power and 440 lbs of torque
● SVT Modified 4R100 4-speed automatic with OD
● Super Engine Cooling System
● Auxiliary Transmission & Engine Oil Cooler packages
● SVT Suspension Tuning, with lowered ride height
● Limited-Slip differential with 3.55 gear ratio
● Dual stainless steel exhaust
● 4-wheel ABS disc brakes
● SVT white-faced gauge pack, including boost gauge
● 6-way power drivers seat
● Outside rear view mirrors with integral turn signals
● Keyless entry system
● Leather wrapped steering wheel
● SecuriLoc™ passive anti-theft system
● Sliding Rear Window
● 18 inch SVT alloy wheels
Scroll down to View more pictures and read the complete description.
|Over $3,300 (price of parts only) in performance upgrades|
from Hotchkis Sport Suspension, Johnny Lightning Performance and
Lightning Force Performance were added to this SVT Lightning.
Performance upgrades included:
● JLP Forced Cold Air Induction Kit $285
● Magnaflow Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust $698
● Hotchkis TVS (Total Vehicle System) Suspension Upgrade $1,120
TVS upgrades includes:
Front Coil Springs (1.5 inch lowering)
Sport Leaf Springs (2.5 inch drop)
Sway Bars Front (1.5 inch) and Rear (1 inch)
● Bilstein HPS 1000 Shocks (Complete Set) $469
● LFP True 58" Torque Arm Traction Bar Kit $349
● LFP Aluminum Quick Change Lower Pulley Kit w/ 4# ring $194
● LFP Quick Change Upper Pulley Ring w/ 2.80 pulley $89
● 90mm Ford Mass Air Meter $89
● LFP 8" Drive Shaft Safety Loop $55
● LFP Oil Seperator $42
● 410 Gears $200
Those are all of the performance modifications I could fine, there could be more.
The acceleration is staggering and the handling is very impressive - not just for a pick-up truck but for any performance vehicle in this price range.
This 1999 SVT Lightning is just flat out fun to drive!
I bought this tastefully customized Lightning about 2 months ago as a trade-in from a new car dealer. In that time I installed new NGK BR7 plugs, a new battery, changed the oil and filter, cleaned and re-oiled the K&N filter and installed 2 new Nitto tires.
That was all it needed, all of the other fluids are clean and everything works as it should.
I had it detailed from top to bottom - it was clean to begin with and now it is super clean.
Available for inspection by appointment in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
ARCHIVE LISTING - THIS VEHICLE WAS SOLD on ebay in 2011
Johnny Lightning Performance Forced Cold Air Induction
I took this picture last week - the miles are now about 100,400
The interior is very clean and smells nice, was definitely owned by a non-smoker.
JVC KD-SH99 MP3, CD Audio - MTX Audio 10 inch base speakers.
Tires are Nitto Extreme ZR 295/45 18
The front are new and the rear have 90% tread remaining.
LFP True 58" Torque Arm Traction Bars and Magnaflow Catback Exhaust
Hotchkis Rear Suspension - Sport Leaf Springs (2.5 inch drop)
Rear Sway Bar (1 inch) - Bilstein HPS 1000 Shocks.
Hotchkis Front Suspension - Front Coil Springs (1.5 inch lowering)
Sway Bar (1.5 inch) - Bilstein HPS 1000 Shocks.
Owners Books, 2 Keys and remotes.